Friday, 25 September 2015

Pre-tiling inspection

So now I have a brick, a timber sample and a tile under my bed! We had our pre-tiling inspection today and I got to take one home, because I'm a bit weird haha. These tiles have been haunting me since our colours appointment over a year ago. I remember the photo not looking like the tile at all and since then have been a bit paranoid that I'd hate them because I couldn't remember what they actually looked like. Take a look at the colour difference in these photos from our colour appointment compared to today:

Look light and almost cream

Look so much darker!

This is about as close to the real colour as I can get in a photo, with our paint, cabinetry and bench selections: 



Tiling should start on Monday and while we were on site, our fireplace was also being installed:





No comments:

Post a Comment