We went down a few times over the weekend to do a bit of cleaning and some work in the yard, including the concrete footing for our daikin system which is being installed on Sunday. Retaining walls and fencing are set to start in the middle of the week.
Our hall, entry and kitchen pendants were installed today and our intercom is going in probably tomorrow. I officially have 4 more working days until my two weeks of annual leave begin! We have a lot more planned including installation of the bamboo and carpet, window furnishings (plantations and panel glides), concreting of the driveway, path and back alfresco, delivery of our new bed and mattress and of course the big move. It will be exhausting but fun I think. I really can't wait to see the end product. My husband has finished our DIY letterbox - I will have to post a photo once it's in for full effect though. We will also have our feature wall sleepers delivered soon too and this will be another project to do - though I will most likely just be an observer!
Here are a few photos of the front of the house lit up at night:
My beautiful kitchen at night with all the downlights:
And with the pendants from today
Here are the hall pendants:
And with the lights on
These lights look a bit dark in some of the photos but they are an antique/brushed silver. Had to have these pendants a bit higher than anticipated because of the linen closet door! Doesn't bother me but I always laugh when these sorts of things happen. It's just another random thing you don't think about!










No comments:
Post a Comment